Moving parts like motorcycle engines and bicycle derailleurs can get quite grubby from a build-up of road grime, oil film and general dirt. Regular cleaning with Mint Bike Degreaser helps to reduce wear and overall deterioration.
Mint Degreaser is a robust formulation which is effective at dissolving and washing away grease and oily residues that have built up over time. Slow evaporating solvents remain on the cleaned surface for longer, in order to protect it and make cleaning easier the next time. On application, the degreaser is more effective if allowed to soak for a few minutes before being washed off and has an emulsifying formula to help this process.
It of course features a clean, minty scent.
The cleaning power your pride and joy deserves.
• Reduces wear and overall deterioration
• Removes built up oil and grease
• Helps moving parts to move freely
• Deep penetrating action
• Clean, minty scent
• Not tested on animals
• Available in 500ml and 750ml
• Engine blocks
• Swing arms
• Rear suspension units
• Centre and side stands
1. Spray directly onto the required areas.
2. Allow 2-3 minutes to penetrate and use a brush or cloth to remove stubborn dirt and grime.